Lasol Nigeria Enterprises is a Trading firm into wholesale and retail of Consumable goods such as, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Pasta, Noodle, Rice and Semo. Due to our alliance with various producers within the shores of Nigeria, we can guarantee the best price for any of our range of product. Retail or Wholesale.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions in Lagos:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
- Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling the company’s products and services within your assigned territory.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting quarterly sales goals while expanding business in your assigned territory
- Meeting approved sales quotas
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with channel partners to expand business within the territory
- Keeping accurate sales records and documentation
- Performing detailed feedback on your experiences and learnings to management to help deepen the company’s understanding of business opportunities within the territory
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Degree qualified in any field
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role and with a reputable organization
- Proven track record of meeting set goals and objectives
- Self-motivated, confident and competitive with a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
Job Title: Cashier
- Receive payment by cash and ensure proper counting, flipping and scanning of same under the ultraviolet light (UVL).
- Establish or identify prices of goods so as to double check cost of same as documented on the sales quote for customers.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Cash checks for customers.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Sort, count, wrap and bank all cash received.
- Process product returns and exchanges.
- Ensure that all stock brought to the outlet’s store are properly keyed into the system.
- Ensure correct product purchase prices are keyed in and change in same affected when advised by the finance department.
- Ensure all stock paid for are properly captured in the system and shipped alike.
- Ensure all stock paid for but unpicked products are captured in back order.
- Ensure all source documents required by the Finance department are sent in on a daily basis
- Interested candidates should possess: SSCE or OND.
Job Title: Sales Officer
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock to alert the outlet manager so as to replenish;
- Recording accurate sales order information on the sales quote.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost of intended purchase calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Ensuring proper relationship management.
- Capturing full details of walk-in customers for a follow up
- Candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE or OND qualification.
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Monitoring stock in the store assigned to you.
- Ensuring proper book keeping and maintaining complete inventory record including acknowledgements/invoices as received from the delivery van from the logistics & distribution department & Customer.
- Ensuring supply of stock to Customer upon proper scrutiny of the invoice, delivery notes and sales quotes issued.
- Do Continuous/perpetual physical verification of stock to ensure accuracy of book stock.
- Following proper ‘First in First Out’ system for rotation of inventory.
- Monitoring stock handling so as not to exceed the allowed % as per company norms on damages to products caused within the store which are controllable by you.
- Accountable for pilferages in store and is responsible to maintain maximum pilferage limits within the allowed % as per company norms.
- Ensuring proper filing of records and checking availability of records at all times.
- Providing data based on demand from management or the stock supervisor.
- Keeping the store in accordance to standards as prescribed by the company in a clean and tidy manner.
- Keeping account of damages & expired stock properly and keeping such quarantined stock in designated storage space and not mix with regular saleable stock.
- Ensuring all transaction documents are sent to Finance department on a daily basis.
- Keeping proper records of all unsupplied stock and ensuring that they are put in back order.
- A skilled male store keeper with good warehousing knowledge, good record keeping skill, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Intereted applicant must possess OND in any Social Science fields with at least 2 years experience in warehousing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Lshrofficer@yahoo.com