STATES LINK LOGISTICS LTD., established in 1992 is a global provider of supply chain solutions. The Company operates in two segments: Transportation and Logistics. The Transportation segment provides freight brokerage, last mile, less-than-truckload (LTL), full truckload and global forwarding services. The Logistics segment provides a range of contract logistics services, including highly engineered and customized solutions, value-added warehousing and distribution, cold chain solutions and other inventory solutions. We are looking at expanding our branches in South-West part of the country and need the services of BOOKING CLERKS
JOB TITLE: Booking Clerks
- Sells tickets to travelling passengers
- Plans route, computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books and computer terminals.
- Inform passengers of the space availability on the date of their travel.
- Answer customer inquiries on bookings of travel tickets.
- Maintain inventory of passenger space availability in a booking office.
- Lead passengers to the designated location for boarding or loading.
- Check and direct passengers’ baggage to the designated location for loading.
- May make public announcements of arrivals and departures.
- May sell travel insurance.
- Minimum of OND/NCE holder
- Effective communication skill
- Flexible in order to control multiple tasks focusing on more important task
- Interpersonal abilities to help manage customers more efficiently
- Numeracy skills
- IT skill is very crucial
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate should send comprehensive CV to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates, who reside in Lagos, will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: All applications should reach us on or before 30/03/2018