Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Cinema Business Manager
Locations: Lagos, Enugu, Cross River
Core purpose of the Job
- To drive and coordinate the Business operations of the Cinema, towards becoming cost effective, target driven and profitable business entity by providing highest quality of business performance management using the knowledge of products, services, systems & procedures to make informed decisions and maintain profitable customer relationships.
The BM is to manage the entire Business Unit by developing, strategizing, sourcing for clients, building relationships, Marketing and directing the other units towards target achievements. Through:
- Manage and oversee cinema operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of customer service
- Direct collection of monthly service charges, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Purchase Cinema and maintenance supplies and equipment.
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of services such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for Cinemas.
- Confer with legal department to ensure that renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory and in compliance with government regulations.
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of cinemas.
- Investigate complaints from the cinema, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
Job Specification (Experience & Training) Academic and Professional
- First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience In a similar role.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Oral and written communications
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers
- Knowledge: General Accounting / accountability and reconciliation skills are very essential
- Extensive knowledge of Customer conversion and retention
- Attention to Detail
- Business Performance Management
- Business Process Design and Reengineering
- Must be very creative
- Strong networking skills
- Presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of technology in relation to market needs.
- Outstanding knowledge in the technical/selling [the field]
- Excellent research abilities
- Public Relations Management
- Entrepreneurial and Numerical Competence
- Business Consulting and Development
- Competency Management
- Complaint & Conflict Management (Emergency/ Crisis Management)
- Customer Focus
- Information Management
- Learning and Self Development
- Planning and Organizing
- Result Orientation / Strategic Thinking Skills:
- Ability to understand, interpret and deliver on tasks
- Fraud Detection and Control
- Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Deadline: 14th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the Vacancy and location as the subject of the Mail. Example Cinema Business Manager; Calabar.