Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or related filed
- MBA an added advantage.
- 5 years working experience in publishing firm with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target market audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Age: 32 – 37 years
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Customer Engagement
- Lead Generation
- Brand Building
- Email Marketing
- Content Development/Marketing
- Office Administration
- Budgeting & Planning
- Plan and execute all web, marketing database, e-mails, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Identifying trends and insight, and optimize speed and performance based on the insight
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate and end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goal (ROI and KPI)
Deadline: 1st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the mail should clearly state the Position being applied for e.g – Marketing Manager.