Junior Accountant at a Leading Online Supermarket
Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentor-ship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP).
- Experience as a junior accountant will be ideal but not necessary.
- B.Sc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required.
- Req. Experience: 6 months to 2 year
- We are looking for a young and ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the finance department by managing daily accounting tasks.
- You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers.
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financials.
NGN80,000 to NGN100,000.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com