Latest Career Opportunities at a Limited Liability Company
Lifepage Property & Investments Limited is a Limited Liability Company duly registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (RC. 1187605) under the Companies & Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Lifepage has been in business for about a decade and has made incremental progress in what we do. We deal in Real Estate Development and Investments with expanse of land in Lagos, Ogun, Rivers States and Federal Capital Territory FCT, Abuja.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
The Account Officer is in charge of keeping and updating all relevant account records of the organization in a highly professional manner:
- Preparing account books
- Ensuring the organization’s income and expenditure are properly documented
- Prepare and present the company’s annual account and financial statements
- Review financial reports and documents
- Ensure timely payment of bills
- Recover amount established as being receivable including recovery of VAT
- Liaise with the government authorities in regards to tax filing.
- Assist external auditors during audit.
- 1-3years relevant experience.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- Proficiency in the use of accounting software like TALLY, SAGE etc
- Ability to work independently and accurate with figures
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- We are looking for an ambitious, energetic and aggressive marketing manager with strong leadership ability to help us expand our clientele.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and establishing strong relationship with clients.
- The role is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the targeted business segment.
- The ideal candidate should be able to lead, generate, and manage new businesses for the firm.
- 3years Proven work experience in sales & marketing
- Time management and planning skill
- Good Communication skill
- ND, HND, B.Sc in relevant field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org