Latest Career Opportunities at a Top Educational Institute
MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting – Our client, a top Educational Institute, is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of HR
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Articulates, updates and executes the HR strategies, policies and processes in line with the company’s business strategy, key business objectives and pertinent labour laws
- Communicates approved strategies, policies and procedures to functional heads and staff and drives compliance and adoption
- Keeps abreast of relevant legislative, regulatory and environmental changes to ensure that the business remains compliant
- Prepares the annual Human Resources budget and plan, and drives their implementation
- Facilitates the definition of the corporate culture and underlying values for the business
- Develops and implements programmes and change interventions to enable the implementation of defined corporate values and organisational culture
- Evaluates, presents the case for change and drives the implementation of the appropriate resourcing and talent management initiatives to ensure that the organisation has the talent required to deliver its strategy
- Develops and maintains a competitive and merit based compensation system to support the Company’s reward philosophy as well as its talent attraction and retention strategies.
- Advises and coaches Functional Heads on staffing and development to ensure optimal returns on investments in people
- Agrees key performance management objectives with management, develops strategies and puts measures in place within Human Resources to ensure that agreed imperatives are delivered
- Reviews the outputs from the periodic Company performance reviews and moderation exercises. Reports and advises leadership on their implications for operational performance, succession management and employee engagement
- Works with the Functional Heads and Unit to design and implement staff training & development strategies and plans to ensure identified needs are addressed with suitable training interventions
- Ensures the Company’s Human Resource Information Management Systems and their outputs remain fit for purpose and are up to date.
- Facilitates the adoption of a strategic approach to exit management and oversee the establishment of the appropriate processes and practices.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in a senior generalist HR/HC role in a similar organization
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in any Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Administration disciplines
- Professional certification in Human Resources from the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria or its overseas equivalent (e.g. HR Certification Institute (HRCI), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)
- A relevant postgraduate degree (e.g. MSc in HRM, Management with HR focus or MBA).
Job Title: Head of Marketing
- The suitable candidate will lead the commercial team in the implementation of Group Commercial strategy and blueprint to ensure market awareness and attainment of company sales and profitability objectives on an annual and long-term basis.
- He/She will ensure massive sales of the institute’s training programmes
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in related course
- Minimum of 7 years working experience
- MBA, MSC will be an added advantage
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability to use computer (excel, word, power point).
- Strong marketing skills, preferably in the educational sector
- Business development related to new solutions and partnerships
- Behavioral competencies / leadership and managerial abilities:
- Business sense and strategic thinking approach
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
Deadline: 15th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.