Redeemer’s University is a private, faith-based University, owned by the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG). It was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in January 2005. The University is committed to the development of high quality moral and academic standards, both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
In line with the provisions of the Law of Redeemers University, applications are hereby invited from Firms with good track record of performance for appointment as:
Job Title: External Auditor
Location: Ede, Osun
- Evidence of registration of the Firm with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Audited account of the Firm for the last three years.
- Evidence of VAT registration and valid tax clearance certificates for the last three years (2017,2016,2015).
- The profile of the Firm, including professional qualifications of the key staff, past experience with reputable organisations, especially institutions of higher learning.
- Evidence of financial capability (Bank reference).
Deadline: 19th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send 10 copies of their Applications and relevant documentations to:
The Acting Registrar,
Note: The envelope should be marked “Appointment of External Auditors” at the top right corner.