Latest Job Vacancies at S&S Hotels and Suites (Updated)
S&S Hotels and Suites, remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc
- Goal Oriented and Result driven individuals.
- Ability to manage people.
- Ready to work and amiable individuals.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of basic computer software applications.
- Must have good problem solving skills.
Job Title: Business Manager
- Be educated to minimum of Degree level or equivalent
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Have a passion for providing high level of customer service and experience detail.
- Be driven to provide excellence
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Possess effective communication skills
- Be computer literate and proficient with the Word and Excel.
Job Title: Microbiologist, Food
- The incumbent will be expected to carry out Microbial analysis on assigned hotel food to ensure compliance with laid down standards.
- Must possess good analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Must possess a B.Sc/HND in Microbiology.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
Job Title: Financial Controller
- To be responsible for the hotel’s accounting and financial management requirements. Managing the accounting department, procurement function
- To provide the general manager and unit management team with meaningful and timely information on the status of the hotel’s performance.
- To assist proactively with cost containment, revenue enhancement, profit improvement opportunities and safeguarding of the company’s assets.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of five (1) years experience in related Industry.
- Prior experience with invoicing and customer relationship management
- Good knowledge in use of hotel accounting/billing software.
- Analysis of core records / invoices/ bank statements
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT reconciliations
- Wages & PAYE reconciliations
- Fixed Asset Schedules
Job Title: Front Officer/Cashier
- Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Adhere to company credit limit / floor limit policies.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department’s especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Cross Check all billing instructions to make sure they are correctly updated
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
- Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security or manager.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- Education Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates Bachelor Degree and/or Diploma in Hotel or other related field.
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Front Office Associate / Front office cashier
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Experience of motivating and leading a winning team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Personal Sales Activity.
- Selling the products and pro-actively maximizing profitability through price management.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Identifying and visiting potential customers for new business.
- Negotiating the terms of agreements and closing sales.
- Representing the business at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating price changes, promotional calendars and activities to maximize sales of our products.
- Preferably educated to a Degree level.
- Minimum 2 years successful experience in a relevant sales role.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven by achieving sales and profit targets.
- Able to identify and progress new business opportunities.
- Strong analysis and sales reporting skills.
- High level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to act on and use own initiative.
- Experience of the chilled food or the dairy market is not essential but would be advantageous.
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
- HND/Degree in Hotel Catering Management in a recognized institution.
- He must be a human and material manager with a cheerful disposition, and ready to assist at all times.
- The ideal F&B manager must be service-oriented and strong, and be able to use his initiative to better the hotel.
Deadline: 15th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org