The Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) supports the US President’s Malaria Initiative’s (PMI) goal of significantly reducing deaths from malaria in high burden African countries. Social and behavior change communication (SBCC) activities ensure Nigerians are aware of, understand, and play their part in the national goal of malaria elimination. HC3 Nigeria is working with the National Malaria Elimination Program (NMEP) and partnering organizations to ensure SBCC activities achieve scale and intensity throughout the country. With over 177 million people to reach, Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa. Interventions introduced have to achieve impact with a combination of wide reach and intense interpersonal communication activity.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Documentation Consultant
Reporting: The Consultant shall report to HC3 Nigeria Documentation Innovation Officer
This workshop will hold from Mar 19 – 21, 2018.
Scope of Work
- The consultant will be required to give daily recap of proceedings, and compile a comprehensive report of the workshop.
- A Degree in Social Sciences, Art, Communication or other related fields
- Experience facilitating or documenting meetings or workshops with health related content.
- Excellent oral and technical writing skills in English
- Ability to work with Microsoft Word
The final deliverables of the Consultant will be:
- Final report the workshop due on or before March 26, 2018.
Period of Consultancy:
The Consultant will be paid competitive fees for the period of consultancy based on the current rate for consultants undertaking similar tasks, qualifications and experience.
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV’s in one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line must read “Application for Documentation Consultancy”