Stresert Services Limited – Our client, owners of a state-of-the-art choice apartment at Ikoyi, is currently in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Housekeeping Supervisor (live-in)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Supervise all housekeeping staff and report accordingly.
- Train new employees in the unit.
- Assign new employees to job duties.
- Supervise works carried out by employees and follow up on complaints and reports made by the supervisors.
- Approve and oversee supply requisitions.
- Organize the work for the housekeeping unit and distribute tasks accordingly.
- Schedule employees and assign days-off according to roaster.
- Maintain time attendance book of all employees in the unit.
- Strong Leadership traits
- Ability to think outside of the box and able to drive change for operational efficiencies
- Disciplined persona
Education and Experience:
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management.
- Minimum of at least 7 years experience from a 4-star hotel
- Strong operational/technical know-how in hospitality management
- Develop and implement housekeeping systems and procedures
- Prepare reports for Management information.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness and orderliness of the apartment
- Ensure that rooms are made as per approved standards.
- Prepare annual housekeeping budget.
- Plan and supervise horticultural activities.
- Attend to and resolve complaints.
- Recommend recruitment of new personnel.
- Daily briefing of Supervisors
Deadline: 7th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘AM2018’ as subject of mails
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- The ideal candidate is expected live in the apartment.