The job is for an administrative assistant role for a non-profit philanthropic organization with a focus on promoting science and science education in Nigeria.
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Job Description :
- Handle office correspondence and filing systems.
- Handle information requests from clients and visitors.
- Arrange, schedule and organize board meetings, staff meetings and other departmental meetings when required.
- Handle media and interviews effectively.
- Organize and update databases effectively.
- As admin assistant for the non-profit, the duties include taking and printing minutes of meetings along with other admin functions.
- Execute timely, efficient and effective operations of the department.
- Prepare administrative reports for the senior management team.
- Applicants need to have a high- proficiency with the use of the PC, internet, Microsoft Office Productivity tools.
- Along with good oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to Acamelinternational@gmail.com
Application Deadline: 23rd march 2018