Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client is a major player in the Oil and Gas Industry with specialization in Environmental Remediation and Marine Technology, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Job Reference: 1400
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas
Function: HSE & Security
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventative measures and vet security procedures such as Journey management.
- Conduct security incident investigations and compile reports in a timely manner for any theft, loss, accidents or any aspect that puts at risk, the security of the Company’s employees and assets, in close collaboration with QHSE-S department.
- Stay updated about current security trends in order to design and implement effective security systems for mitigation.
- Develop and maintain a monthly checklist for all security equipment to ensure that they are fully functional.
- Interview, select, review and train security personnel provided by appointed security service providers, according to company standards to maintain order throughout the company.
- Direct, coordinate and supervise all Security Personnel, give clear direction on all security related issues.
- Draw up security plans and review them on regular basis in conjunction with QHSE-S Department, to ensure optimal security of the company’s employees and assets.
- Track, record and notify all security risks, deviations from Company security standards and any untoward incidents.
- Write advisories on need be basis to advise Management and issue daily security alerts/advisories to staff.
- Develop and advise staff of security emergency procedures, in conjunction with the QHSE-S Department.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate security, preferably in a Corporate environment.
- Proficiency in operation of Computers, surveillance and security systems.
- Surveillance and security management skills.
- Good judgement, objectivity and ability to deal with Uncertainty.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Great persuasive power and public-speaking skills.
- Law enforcement /military experience.
- Knowledge of security related laws and processes.
- Connection with security and law enforcement agencies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online