Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management, and Food Production.
For over 2 decades we have provided ‘Exceptional Products & Services’ to both multinational and Nigerian corporations, as well as discerning members of the public looking for something special.
Job Title: Executive Director, Genesis SnackFoods Business Unit (BU)
To effectively manage the overall functioning of the BU, meeting the set objectives and achieving targets on a consistent basis by planning a strategic role in business development, achieving growth and upholding stakeholder value. In addition, to build a quality organization with a motivated workforce giving special emphasis to build relationships with Modern Trade and Traditional Trade key accounts and increase the profitability of all business lines.
• Problem Solving and Analysis
• Communications Skills
• Relationship Management
Qualification and Experience:
Ideal candidate must have a master’s degree.
10-12 years in a Senior Management position with responsibility for profit center management within the food industry, especially FMCG with a record of a high level of integrity and a strong sense of ethics in all decisions and actions.
Age: Not more than 45years
Job Title: Group Head, Business Technology
GH, BT will provide leadership and be responsible for strategic planning, organizing, and controlling all day-to-day BT activities of the company, design and implement the BT strategy of the Group by sponsoring all ICT projects under the Group’s strategic change program.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A University degree in ICT or other numerically based degrees
• Strong background in BT, technology operations and process development and redesign.
• Strong skills set in business process analysis and redesign to value for money for the Group across BT and a professional qualification in management (e.g. MBA will be added advantage)
• 10 years working experience preferably in the services industry of which 5 years should be in a senior management position
• Proven skills in negotiating with vendors, contractors, budget preparation and monitoring & planning
• Experience in Change Management & Project Management is a must
• Certification in Project Management
• Knowledge of Business Continuity & Operational Risk Management
Age: Not more than 35years
Job Title: Head of Internal Audit
As key member and leader of the Internal Audit team, the candidate will be responsible for managing and leading complex and challenging risk-based internal audits and controls across all functions and locations of the Genesis Group.
• Manage and lead entire audit assignment process, including detailed planning of audit assignments, audit testing, and reporting in accordance with Internal Audit methodology.
• Ensure that audit assignment are focused on key risk areas and are performed efficiently and within time and expense budgets.
• Document audit findings and drafts audit reports, ensuring that audit issues are communicated and resolved as early as possible.
• Support Internal Audit Senior Management in managing relationships with the Audit Committee, Senior Management, employees, Group Head Office, and external parties including the regulatory agencies
• Assist Internal Audit Senior Management in establishing the audit universe, risk assessment, and annual audit plan
• Manage feedback processes and follow-up of reported audit findings.
Age: Not more than 40years
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
The candidate is expected to accomplish finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures.
• Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction
• Establish finance operational strategies by evaluating trends, establishing critical measurements, determining production, productivity, quality & customer-service strategies
• Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
• Report financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances & developing improvements.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strategic Planning skills
• Budgeting & Financial Skills
• Candidate must be ACA-qualified
• 3-5 years experience in a similar role (business unit of a company)
Age: Not more than 40years
Job Title: Head of Supply Chain – AGM/GM
To provide strategic leadership, ethical and service driven approach to procurement, storage, and distribution that ensures a high level of customer and stakeholder satisfaction, quality of services provided, speed and responsiveness. The candidate must exhibit the highest standard of professionalism that enables integration of people, processes, data, and technology to optimize the management of inventory and finance.
• Provision of supply cost details that will allow analysis of supply expenditure at all level levels of the organization
• Implementation of a reliable and seamless integration of SCM system with other financial and supporting systems
• Efficiency in provision of qualitative, quantitative and timely materials delivery across the organization and customer network
Age: Not more than 40years
Job Title: General Manager, Cinema Operations – Genesis Deluxe Cinemas
Description: Establishing and accomplishing business objectives by overseeing operations in all locations.
• Provide effective operational management by planning, performing and managing operational tasks in all locations
• Ensure that financial targets are achieved or exceeded
• Identify opportunities to enhance profitability and maintain operational service standards
• Manage operational costs through effective management of resources
• Coordinate and oversee procurement & supplies across various locations
• Monitor, maintain and continually improve the quality of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Maximise employee performance by developing teamwork and through effective performance management
• Manage 9 sites and more in various locations across the country
Competencies and Qualifications:
• Understanding of accounting, financial transactions, and budgeting system
• Experience in hospitality, service or retail sector
• 10 – 15 years management experience
Age: Below 40years
How to Apply
To apply: Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific role as the subject.