A leading Law Publishing company, is looking for smart, competent, innovative and resourceful candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Locations: Abuja, Owerri – Imo, Kano, Uyo – Akwa Ibom
- To generate revenue for the company through dedicated sales channels focused on acquiring new customers within targeted markets.
- Responsible for the client’s products and service experience with the company and meeting sales targets.
- Develop, source and close high quality sales and media sponsorship partnerships.
- Oversee and responsible for all marketing and advertising concepts through all channels.
- Manage sales process from pre-sale and proposal phase through execution and post-sale analysis.
- Leading a team of country and marketing channel executives responsible for all brand communication, acquisition and performance marketing channels; including media and advertising, social media, content marketing, mobile marketing, product marketing, paid search, affiliate marketing, consumer events, promotions, special project/collaboration launches.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Computer Skills
- Experience in sale of Legal publications and Reports
- First degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Sales and Business Development Experience in the legal industry
- proven track record of success in new business acquisition, up selling/cross selling, in a competitive environment, using a solutions/needs based approach to sales
- Experience of working with established brand(s) (preferably Legal and publications brands)
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Extensive ability to be flexible and adapt quickly and positively in a constantly changing environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of, and contribute positively and proactively to the team
- Ability to work autonomously with high levels of self-motivation in an unsupervised environment.
Job Title: Technical Writer
- Create diagrams to show users how a product works
- Compose clear and coherent Tech-Information
- Discuss commercial and Industrial Products and Services
- Write Instruction Manuals for Users
- possess Complete Understanding of the Company’s products and applications
- Tools-computer software and hardware Design
- Interviewing and listening
- Usability and testing
- Patience and problem solving skills
- Graphics skill
- Researching skills
Job Title: Software Programmer
- We work on innovative products for consumer and enterprise deployment.
- Candidate must have prior experience working within a team in a structured work environment.
- Candidate must be professional and dedicated.
- Candidate must be able to Deploy & Integrate Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
Skills & languages:
- Time management skill
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Programming/application development
- Web development
- Database administration
- project management
- Angular framework
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com