Production Manager Vacancy at Quick Service Restaurant
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Quick Service Outlet chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries, Nigerian and continental dishes for the family. Due to internal expansion; they are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager – Quick Service Restaurant
- The Production Manager, shall be responsible for all aspects of the production arm of the company, ensuring it meets the company’s goals and objectives and ultimately customer’s satisfaction.
- Maintain quality and hygiene standards of all production centers at all times
- Responsible for the compilation of all Menus.
- Check all food outlets, order stations, and food displays for creativity, quality, cleanliness and food safety, ensure timely set up and schedule appropriate staff in all areas, in proper uniform. Make sure all buffet foods are labelled and menus displayed.
- Responsible for the general organization of the kitchen.
- Responsible for ordering of raw materials from the store.
- To advise on purchase of raw materials and equipment.
- Inspection of outlets kitchen.
- Preparation of proposed production sheet.
- Ensure the continuous establishment, development, Adherence and maintenance of all SOP‟s – establish the manner and means to train personnel within the position’s area of responsibility, according to standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that production is profitable and minimize wastage to the barest minimum.
- Control food and labor costs, working within monthly-set food cost budget, adjusting food requisitions and controlling rosters and overtime.
- Responsible for Production development; research and development of the Company’s Menu and products.
- Planning production of meals for functions and organizing staff.
- Supervising the production process of new products and recipe adjustment.
- Coordination of relationship between central store and central kitchen.
- Handling of staff matters and the delegation of duties.
- Ensure compliance to Timelines.
- Any other task as assigned by management
- Must possess a degree or HND in Hotel and catering Management.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ related experience within the food and beverage, quick service restaurant.
- Must have sound written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical attribute is essential.
- Must be able to lead multiple initiatives through completion.
- Must possess good interpersonal skill
Deadline: 7th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.