Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client is a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Subject Teacher
- We are seeking experienced, highly motivated and result-oriented professionals subject teachers to fill the positions: Igbo teacher, Music teacher, Diction teacher, Guidance & Counseling Educator.
- The subject teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
Skills and CompetenciesThe prospect must demonstrate:
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Stress management skills
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills.
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Education and Experience
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd.).
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience as a subject techer or school counselor.
Deadline: 21st February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online