Novateur Nigeria is a Technology, Media, and Business development consultancy based in Abuja, Nigeria. Our mission is to be Africa’s No.1 Service Brand based on innovation in the services and products we provide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Executive
- Responsible for soliciting people’s opinions to find out why people do, think, or buy a certain way. Performs extensive research, conducts surveys, and works with product development team to apply results.
- B.S Degree in Business Administration, Informatics, English, and Media & Communication Studies/ Mass Communication
- Related work experience
- 26 years (at time of application)
- Abuja based ONLY!!!
- Conduct research to determine people’s opinions on products and services.
- Perform both social and market research to evaluate consumer buying behaviors.
- Create surveys and questionnaires and distribute them.
- Perform qualitative research to attempt to understand why people do, buy, or think a certain way by researching their attitudes, opinions, and actions.
- Formulate plans or proposals before researching a topic.
- Design, organize and manage the distribution of research materials.
- Conduct interviews.
- Write and present reports.
- Work with sales, marketing, and product development teams to create and launch products and services.
- Analyze and evaluate results of interviews and surveys.
- Make recommendations to clients about how resulting information could be used.
- Collect information from various locations on the Internet such as forums and review websites.
- Record information through the negotiation process.
- Determine what research techniques will be used and length of the research process.
- Determine buying trends.
- Evaluate success and failures of competitors.
- Organize and present data in clear, concise manner.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of advertising methods.
Deadline: 2nd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org