Stresert Services Limited – Our client has a chain of restaurant outlets; they provide outdoor catering services to corporate organizations as well as individuals for diverse events. As a result of continuous growth the service of an experienced candidate is needed below:
Job Title: Restaurant Operations Supervisor
- Supervising and coordinating the staff; ensuring the smooth running of the restaurant; making sure there are no hitches during and after service to customers in the assigned locations.
Operations Management of the Restaurants and Outdoor Projects:
- Lead, supervise and monitor operational activities
- Provide strategic and tactical operational direction
- Direct cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation standards
- Maintain budget, pay bills, monitor bookkeeping records and perform other record keeping tasks
- Work closely with the Productions units to estimate quantities of foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered for all the outlets
- Monitor and oversee purchases of raw food and beverages ; coordinate supply requisitions for the different outlets
- Ensure that the frontline staff are properly kitted and knows what to do
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts.
- Schedule work hours for servers and kitchen staff.
- Ensure the kitchen utensils and eating area are properly cleaned for use
- Ensure delivery of outdoor foods are on time as scheduled
- Establish and ensure routine and reactive maintenance for all restaurant equipment
Effective People Management:
- Supervise all direct and indirect reports and support performance management systems for all staff
- Ensure continuous training and capacity development of the entire work force
Marketing & Business Development:
- Work closely with the marketing units to drive sales, marketing and business expansion activities of the organization
Customer Relationship Management:
- Develop and maintain business relationships with all key client and prospect contacts
- Lead and ensure excellent customer relationships
- Resolve customer complaints about food quality or service (if any)
- Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of all customer complaints/issues: within 24 hours.
Required Skills, Experience & Education
- Supervisory Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Ideal candidate must be firm, honest, hard working and credible
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory role in the food/hospitality/Industrial Catering industry.
- Degree in Hotel & Catering Management or other social sciences field
Salary is between N60, 000 – N70, 000/m + daily feeding + other benefits
Deadline: 5th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘ROSFJ’ as the subject of mail