Cousant Technologies is an African focused Software Consultancy and Outsourcing Company. Based in Lagos, we develop web based and mobile based applications both in- house and also on a consulting basis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Growth Manager
- Cousant Connect is looking for an experienced Marketing and Growth Manager to help strategise a growth plan and execute on all growth initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will work closely with management, engineering and the talent acquisition teams to drive initiatives that will help Cousant achieve its growth targets.
- The ideal candidate must have experience running both digital and offline campaigns.
- Must be data-driven and have a clear understanding and system for tracking and measuring metrics and statistics
- Must be a Creative Self Starter that can work well on own and come up with creative campaigns
- WIlling to Learn and must be an avid follower of marketing books/podcasts/blogs
- Excellent editing and copywriting skills
- Be comfortable with using tools like ActiveCampaign, Zapier, Google Sheets, HootSuite etc
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound marketing
- Must have Digital Marketing Experience
- Must understand the concept of experimenting and A/B Testing
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategize and drive plans/campaigns for generating B2B leads
- To work closely with Talent Acquisition team to come up with strategies and campaigns to attract technology professionals to our platform
- Build a thriving community within our talent marketplace by driving engagement through content, competitions and other initiatives
- Strategize and drive campaigns for enhancing the Cousant brand in the minds of customers and technology professionals
- Generate programs for client loyalty and retention.
- Develop an affiliate program that will help drive revenues
- Implement SEO strategies to drive up the Cousant Connect page rankings on google.
- Increase social media engagement on facebook, twitter and linkedIn
- Implement and build on existing marketing activities currently in place
- Determine the appropriate KPIs and Metrics to focus on to meet our growth objectives
- Analyze all data and customer feedback to make effective decisions
- Research and Deploy appropriate tools to help speed up and automate the growth process or our marketplace
- Drive traffic to our website, social media pages, youtube channels and all other digital channels.
- Plan, Schedule and Send out regular newsletters to leads, clients and our technology professionals
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online