OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
- Must have over 3 years experience
- Drive long distances.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
Deadline: 12th February, 2018 .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email attaching their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use ‘Truck Driver’ as title of your email.