The University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Nursing, 3-year General Nursing Programme.
Admission into General Nurse Training Programme 2018
- Five (5) credits at Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent to include, English Language, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, at not more than two sittings.
19th May, 2018.; Venue: School of Nursing, UNTH, (old site) Enugu
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Go to Application on the menu and click “Apply” to start application
- Click on “Make Payment” to pay for and obtain PIN to be used for verification
- Fill the application form (take not of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
- Preview your application details
- Verify PIN and print all accompanying slips.
- If you filled the entire application to the last step when your receipt is not ready yet, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on “Reprint Application”, then enter your application number and click “Payment Verification” to print your slip.
- After online registration, submit a copy of the application slip and photocopies of relevant credentials to the school with N1,500 (One thousand five hundred naira only)
Reprint Application Form/ Exam Slip:
- To reprint your slips, go to “Application” on the menu and click “Reprint Application”
- Enter your Application number and click on “Print Form”
- The application fee is N8,000.00 (eight thousand naira only).
- In-Branch Payment (First City Monument Bank, FCMB)
- You can also make payment at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Presidential Road Branch, Enugu. Or at FCMB cash office in UNTH Ituku/Ozalla Enugu.
- You should have either an Interswitch debit card, Naira Master Card, VISA or Verve card
- Enter Student’s information and click on InterSwitch Payment option
- Enter the amount and click on Next, You will be directed to the payment gateway page.
- On the PAYMENTS gateway, select your Card type and provide Card details, pin and other information that is required
- You’ll be redirected to a Status page, where you can view the status of your transaction.
- If your transaction is successful, Copy the receipt number and go back to the portal to complete registration.
- Dial *732# on your phone (available only on all mobile networks in Nigeria)
- Select Pay Merchant
- Select UNTH and follow the prompts
- OR Visit any ReadyCash Mobile Money agent.
- For more information, visit ReadyCash website
- Kindly select the state of your choice to search
- Bring along Pencil, Eraser, Ruler, Pen, Printed application slip and Exam slip (Photo Card), There shall be no entry into examinational hall without these
- Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and satisfy the panel shall be considered for admission.