Vacancies at a Reputable Downstream Petroleum Company
Job Title: Internal Audit and Control Officer
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and review information pertaining to audits and audit reports
- Hands-on knowledge of accounting software and cost control
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and learn fast especially in technical areas
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a Numerate discipline (Second Class Upper)
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience
Location:Calabar, Cross River
- Candidates should possess at least a Diploma in any field of study,
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Security
- Prior experience in SSS, DSS, Military or paramilitary is a must
- Security Certifications (Formal training in Security Supervision).
- Be agile and proactive
- Detail Oriented.
Deadline:6th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates, willing to relocate to Calabar, should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.