Beamco Nigeria Limited is a 100% Nigerian-owned Company that was incorporated in 1980. Our Board of Directors consists of Nigerian professionals with vast experience in a wide range of businesses, engineering fields and sectors. They lead a team of highly motivated, well trained, mostly Nigerian workforce, of over 300 in the various branches and divisions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- The Administrative & HR Officer is mainly responsible for handling day to day HR support to staff in addition to performing other administrative tasks to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Professional Experience and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in similar field
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.…)
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and good work ethics
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Planning and organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Positive and winning attitude
Main Tasks include:
- Maintenance of company fleet.
- Prepare company drivers’ overtime on monthly basis
- Coordinate local and international travel arrangements for staff
- Maintenance of generator sets and other equipment.
- Work closely with various departments, assist department heads to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Perform other tasks to support the Administrative Department.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st March, 2018.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.