Vacancy for Finance Manager at an Integrated Agro Services Company
Management Alternatives Limited – Our client, is an Integrated Agro Services Company championed by remarkably qualified group of Nigerians that aim to contribute to unlocking the potentials in the agro-allied sector.
MAL is recruiting competent and qualified personnel to the client organization for the below position:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reference Code: MAD/FARM/003
Reports to: Managing Director
- Under the supervision of the Managing Director, the Finance Manager will be in charge of the Finance and Accounts department and the entire team.
- He /She will be responsible for performing cost accounting functions, capturing income, generating financial report, budgeting, filing, taxation, business recommendations and other finance and accounting related issues in the Organization
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- A First degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in finance and accounting.
- Must Speak HAUSA Fluently
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Proficiency in the use of Accounting Software including QuickBooks
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple task.
- Excellent Knowledge of Accounting policies and Procedures
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office suite ( esp. Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Managements Accounts is essential.
- Defining, implementing and monitoring effective financial data management systems.
- His/Her functions includes but are not limited to ensuring that the Finance & Accounting tasks are completed accurately and according to deadline schedule for his team
- Coordinate the collation of all vouchers and post using appropriate code in the accounting software.
- Reconciling all bank accounts, field operations work and reporting on all monthly.
- Analyzing current financial performance relative to previous years and re-aligning the company’s financial decisions as needed.
- Oversee and ensure the processing of payroll for all staff, administer employee files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances
- Working closely with the Operations Department to contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Administer and monitor the day to day financial systems of the organization
- Providing advice to the COO on critical financial matters and communicating these in a clear and comprehensive manner
- Responsible for the supervision of the Account team and ensuring the daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed accurately and timely
- Maintain client’s data base
- Ensure all cash items are recorded and resolved daily; variance is resolved same day
- Review journal entries for appropriate supporting documentation, remarks, account and amount
- Appropriate and timely communication with departmental units; provide adhoc reports as requested
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Responsible for accounts receivable activities; invoicing, statements and aging
- Monthly preparation of balance sheet work papers; ensure activity is appropriate
- Prepare and review of financial statements and expenses
- Review all ledger account reconciliations to include: bank statements, assets, liabilities and credit cards.
- Oversee and ensure internal audit standards are met.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Deadline: 23rd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s as a single word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the “Job Title and Job Code”.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All candidates must have a functional skype Id.