eRecruiter Nigeria Limited – Our client makes its own brands of several juice drinks and milk products as well as contract manufacturing for Coca Cola Bottling Company and others. They are a 35 million dollar limited liability company registered under the Companies Code in 2007 to manufacture and distribute food and beverage based products.
They are now recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Modern Trade Supervisor (FMCG)
Job Opening ID: ERJ610
- The candidate will be a high-performing Sales Professional with 4-5 years experience in the FMCG industry so as to meet our client’s customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the organisation competitive and innovative.
- The candidate will be charged with maximizing the sales team potential, set sales goals, designing sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience within a Sales function with a reputable FMCG company
- Must have worked in Western Nigeria
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, evidence of consistently meeting or exceeding targets Must be provided
- Must have an existing network of distributors
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding selling, communication and negotiation skill
- Open accounts for the company with Key Modern trade format stores and ensure high service levels to these stores.
- Identify and develop accounts with local modern trade/ supermarket stores.
- Initiate and develop a backend logistics network to ensure all local are large format stores are catered to efficiently.
- Initiate and develop in-store merchandizing in large format stores.
- Develop a review mechanism and metrics to measure performance on monthly basis.
- Suggest strategies to the management on how to grow business in this channel.
- Be responsible for promotion plan running.
- Manage all sales activities, make and implement sales action plans.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Do not apply if you do not meet the requirements