Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. From a weekly youth club in a local barber shop in 1995, Youngstars Foundation is growing to emerge as one of the lead youth non-profit that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs in Africa.
Youngstars Foundation is now in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA), and is registered with CAC Nigeria as Youngstars Development Initiative (CAC/IT/NO 21517) and in Ghana as Youngstars Development Initiative (G.21, 431).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TV Presenter
Commencement: March 2018.
- Are you a creative, experienced and interactive?
- If Yes, then apply for the job.
- Develop and present youth programs and content for traditional and social media platforms.
- Tolerant and respectful of other tribes, religion and nationality.
- Open to learning
- Zero tolerance for norm and routine.
- Passionate about development and young people
- Self motivated and meets deadlines
- Enjoys team spirit and collaboration
- Highly creative, innovative and can generate ideas
- Script writing
- Presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and the link of 2 minutes Video Clip to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 5th March, 2018.