Somotex Nigeria Limited is a manufacturer and supplier of cooling systems – air conditioners and refrigerators partnering with Midea of China, and Chest Freezers in relationship with Tamashi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Location: Ota, Ogun
- Work with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Key data into company accounting system.
- Calculate and check to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sort out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Reconciling finance accounts.
- Enter and code financial transactions appropriately.
- Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings.
- Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold.
- Prepare statutory accounts.
- Make and track payments.
- Make bank deposits and keep up records.
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs.
- Validate invoices against items or services received.
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting
- 2-4 years experience in accounting, bookkeeping, or related field preferred.
- Experience with bookkeeping practices
- Understanding of filing systems
- Mathematical skills, Administrative skills, Organizational skills
- Attention to detail, Analytical skills, Knowledge of accountant rules and legislation, Ability to detect inconsistencies, Prioritization skills, Communication skills, Typing skills, Data entry.
- Knowledge of accounting terminology
- Experience with accounting systems
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Account Assistant” as the mail title.
Application Deadline 28th March, 2018.
Note: Qualified candidates who will be available to come for interview on Wednesday 28th March at the H/O in Lagos should apply.