Connig Technoserve is a dynamic telecommunications and information technology services provider operating in Nigeria and parts of West Africa. We provide customized, professional and turnkey services ranging from planning to rollout to maintenance throughout the product life cycle. We are managed by a team of professionals who are long term players in the IT and Telecommunications field.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Accounts Payable Officer (Male)
- Knowledge of sage 50 accounting software
- Create jobs IDs on sage 50
- Post transaction to sage, with proper reference to Job ID
- Prepare monthly, Quarterly reports on Project Managers Expense sheet.
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Reconcile payment with disbursement for field engineers across all projects
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Reconciling bank balances with the ledgers.
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of Sage 50 accounting software
- Proficient in data entry and management
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills
- Information management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team work
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Expert use of Office Suites.
- A Male Accounts Associate is required for this position.
- Candidates should possess a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or Finance with at least two years’ experience in project accounting.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters and CV’s to: email@example.com , The subject of the mail “Accounts Payable Officer (Male)”
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018.