At Afri Digitals Limited, we are young men and ladies, creatively pushing the frontiers of ideas and ideology in order to regularly render world-class ‘Made-In-Nigeria’ services. We are driven by passion, excellence, persistence, and focus. We pride ourselves in being a company that develop premium web and mobile solutions. We don’t believe in sticking to just the conventional approaches to developing a project. We are not a company constrained by hurdles; here at Afri Digitals Limited, we are driven by the vision of companies and individuals of all assortments whether large, small, or even start-ups. We believe in great ideas, and we want to help you make them real.”
With a clear vision, focused mission, simple non-complicated core values, excellent corporate governance, sound management are hallmarks we have clearly defined to further provide world-class service delivery.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: 1 Year School of Information Technology Internship Program
- This internship offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in your chosen ICT, Creative and Digital Media career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organisation. This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff.
- This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Information Technology, Creative and Multimedia Industries for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns
- A basic understanding of computer operations.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Conducting research via internet.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships.
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- Must have a laptop to apply.
- Must have basic computer skills on HTML,CSS,WORDPRESS.
- Only industrial attachment student, OND student and school certificate can apply.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Afri Digitals Limited, is looking for interns with exceptional customer service skills, solid troubleshooting skills, ability to work well in a team environment, excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Applicants should have the ability to research and understand technical documentation, and an understanding of how to apply various technical resources.
- Applicant should have at least HTML AND CSS SKILLS
- Applicants should have the ability to perform tasks such as operating systems and application software installations and Upgrades, as well as virus protection and eradication
- After a brief period intensive organisation training as well as career-path mentorship after which once you are selected for been qualified, you will be offered full-time job placement with remunerations.
- You get real-time 100% practical career training, practical work experience while also earning income remunerations.
- Highly dynamic team members to work with as well professional senior colleagues who will mentor you for a great career upliftment.
- Working in a fast-growing company with highly vibrant mission, exceptional service delivery and best customer service experience.
Deadline: 20th March, 2018.
19th, 20th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in person with your CV and your laptop on time: 19th, 20th March, 2018 by 8.30 prompt to:
305 Idimu Ikotun Road,
Idimu Central Mosque,
Opposite Kells Shopping Store,
For Enquiries: Call 07033719801