ARM Life Plc Fresh Jobs for Team Leader, Business Development
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Leader, Business Development
- Manages the sales of the Retirement Savings Accounts (RSAs) within a defined geographic area and around areas as deemed fit by the firm to ensures consistent and profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- A University Degree/HND is preferred
- A minimum of four years of related experience or training.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and expand existing businesses through effective customer services
- Collaborate with sales executives in achieving set target through effective sales strategies.
- Employing the best possible strategies in improving firms client base
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area to maximize sales revenue and meet set objectives.
- Develops specific plans to ensure funds under management (FUM) growth
- Manages and develops sales staff
- Coordinates proper company’s resources to ensure efficient and stable sales result
- Holds regular meeting with sales executives
- Perform sales activities on major account for retention purposes
- Assist sales executives in managing High Net worth Individuals (HNI’s) and Pension Desk Officers
- Courtesy call to organisations in their order of priorities for retention purposes
- Courtesy visits to HNI’s of organisations for AVC purpose/retention
- Routine visits to Pension Desk officers for continue business(RSA)
- Cold call to non client(organisations) for clients expansion(RSA)
- Cold call to non clients/organisations for the purpose of the transfer window(EOI)
- Routine visits to organisation with inconsistent remittance and unfunded accounts issue
- Collaboration with sales executives for routine visits to clients
Competency and Skills Requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suits
- Problem solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information’s
- Basic knowledge on the use of Ms Excel / Ms Word and Power Point
- Proven ability to lead and motivate sales team
- Ability to educate and impact knowledge on sales executives
- First hand knowledge of the Pension Industry and PRA Act.
Deadline: 2nd April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online