Clover Mart (Cmart), a new retail outlet in Lekki, Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the below position:
Job Title: Assistant Butcher
- Interested and qualified candidates for this position must possess SSCE or the minimum requirement for this post with Two(2)years working experience as a Butchery Assistant in a retail industry.
- Preferences would be given to candidates who resides around Lekki/Ajah axis or any other location closer to Lekki Phase one.
Your duties shall includes but not limited to the following:
- Arrange, cuts of meat and place them in an attractive manner in the display case so that customers will wish to purchase them.
- Prepare meat into forms ready for cooking using a variety of actions, including boning, tying, grinding, cutting and trimming to make it easier for customers.
- Educate customers on different selections and types of poultry, chicken, beef to help them decide what to purchase.
- Rotate products to reduce the chance of any meat spoiling to reduce waste and loss of profits.
- Maintain and clean the meat preparation counter to reduce the risk of food contamination and adhere to food safety guidelines.
- Any other duties assigned by the Line managers.
- Weigh, label and price a variety of cuts of meat for on-demand selections by customers in an efficient manner that keeps customers satisfied.
- Receive deliveries of meat with the warehouse manager and inspect them to ensure that they adhere to the highest quality standards and are not expired
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 4th April, 2018.