British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Recruitment for Graphic Design and Social Media Intern 2018
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design and Social Media Intern (Contract)
Job number: 21460BR
Job Purpose and Key Deliverable
- The Social Media Executive will be fully responsible for managing all social media platforms of BATN Foundation, to increase the level of awareness and visibility on all its development activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Arts, Mass Communication, social studies and any other relevant area
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a digital storyteller or related field
- Strong computer skills, including high proficiency with Microsoft office products and the full set of Adobe Creative Suite of tools including – Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and functional knowledge of file compression and decompression, image formats and optimization techniques
- Strong creative skills in writing, visual and digital storytelling.
- Media-savvy (Active on Social Media) and have readily available online portfolios(s) showing examples of most recent work or social media following.
- Great team spirit and ability to work well with others.
- Multi-Media Storytelling: Capture and curate dynamic photo and video assets that allow us to share human interest stories of smallholder farmers and agri-business development.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy and web based campaigns
- Assist in the creation or update of design and layout of communication materials for online media including arts, graphics and infographics for social media accounts and intranet
- Assist in the preparation of analytical reports and presentations containing statistics and performance of website(s) and social media accounts managed by the Communications Unit;
- Assist in the management and update of mailing lists used by the Communications Unit
- Draft and schedule content for social media channels
- Explore new online and social media tools and implement best practices
- Support in writing communications materials
- Employ the use of Social Networking Analysis Tools (SNAT) to measure the effectiveness of different social media channels.
- Actively engage in activities and interactions on agri-business development and related matters to promote corporate messaging and drive traffic to the company website and social media platforms.
Deadline:28th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online