Brookspharma Nigeria Limited is private indigenous pharmaceutical company. We aim to improve people’s quality of life with our products. To achieve this, we concentrate on the research and development of innovative drugs and novel therapeutic approaches. At the same time, we are constantly improving established products. Brookspharma Nigeria Limited is a company that specializes in the distribution of pharmaceutical and Health care products and Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in any Social Sciences discipline
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in procurement
- Must have a high level of integrity
- Must have good communication and negotiation skills
- Good problem solving and organizational skills.
- Upkeep to Purchase Order System including all necessary housekeeping, development of product lists and running report as required.
- Training and assistance to users in the operation of the purchase order system for direct ordering, goods receipting, requisitioning and provisioning.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers as appropriate in sourcing goods and services, at all times complaint with the Financial Procedure Rules and Contract Standing Orders.
- Operation and monitoring of corporate contracts, ensuring the needs of the Company are being met and that suppliers receive constructive feedback on level of performance.
- Provide prompt and accurate advice and information on all aspects of purchasing.
- Assists in the preparation of tenders for a wide range of goods and services.
- Liaise with other divisions regarding present and future purchasing needs.
Deadline: 10th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: Bassey.firstname.lastname@example.org