dipoleDIAMOND – We are a Business Solutions and Training firm committed to finding cost-effective solutions for Startups, SMEs and Enterprises. We are “life-learners” passionate about technology and education and always seeking out better ways of solving problems. We believe in the power of technology to transform lives, disrupt industries, solve problems, drive growth, improve efficiency and create value for all stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- We are looking for a Business Analyst with exceptional ability to elicit, understand and document business requirements to join our team.
- You will also be responsible for managing client relationships, project delivery, sales opportunities, responding to RFPs and discovering new business.
- You should be able to facilitate clear communication between business users and technology teams.
- The ideal candidate will be a business analyst looking to gain sales and project management experience.
- The role is flexible and allows you choose your work hours as long as you meet your deliverables.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Self-starter, team player, high energy, reliable and strong work ethic.
- General knowledge of Business Process Management, Digital Marketing, Content Management Systems, Electronic Document Management and Software Development process.
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools e.g. Slack, Asana, Teamwork etc.
- Experience with our current solutions – ProcessMaker, Kentico CMS and LogicalDoc will be an added advantage.
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others.
- Proficient use of protoyping tools like Moqups, Just-in-mind, (pen and paper) for capturing business requirements.
- Strategic thinker who is self-motivated to constantly interact with customers on the phone/web & address complex problems with exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyse data sets and make valuable recommendations.
- Business Analysis: 2 to 3 years
- Business Writing: 2 to 3 years
- Product Presentation: 1 to 2 years
- Project Management: 1 year or less
- Requirements Specification: 2 to 3 years
- Prototyping: 1 to 2 years
- Managing client and partner relationships and ensuring quality service delivery
- Elicitation and documentation of Business Requirements into SRDs and SOWs
- Liaising with the technology teams to ensure timely project delivery
- New business development
- Ensuring timely and effective follow-up of leads and opportunities
- Making sales presentation and product demos
- Writing proposals in response to RFPs
- Writing relevant content for company and client blogs periodically.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 6th April, 2018.