BitPesa (www.bitpesa.co) is a cutting-edge online payment platform that leverages Blockchain settlement to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from and within sub-Saharan Africa. BitPesa’s clients range from African businesses and multinational companies paying suppliers as far as China and Dubai to international remittance companies using our API services for white-label payments to dozens of bank networks and mobile money operators across Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Senegal, and the DRC.
Our diverse team of 45 employees spans across Nairobi, Lagos, Dakar, London and Luxembourg and includes former employees of Barclays, Credit Suisse, Wells Fargo, Moneygram, Deloitte Consulting, and PwC. We have raised nearly $10 million in funding from institutional investors including Greycroft Partners, Draper Associates, Pantera Capital, and Digital Currency Group.
Our company values are Teamwork, Excellence, Flexibility/Creativity, Integrity, and Passion
Job Title: Business Development Associate
The Business Development Associate is responsible for creation and implementation of strategies to drive sales in Nigeria. This is an exciting opportunity to help take Africas leading digital F/X company to the next level. Were looking for someone who is comfortable in a dynamic and continually evolving startup.
· University Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
· At least 2-4 years experience in financial services, sales and marketing, ideally in e-payments/remittances.
· Good knowledge of sales processes and industry trends.
· Strong analytical and strategic skills.
· Ability to create and implement sales strategies to drive revenue.
· Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
· Based in Lagos or Abuja with willingness to travel on short notice.
· Ability to speak Hausa Language is an added advantage.
Ensure that new clients are won and trade large volumes at target margins. Diversification of client portfolio while ensuring growth, stability and profitability.
· Market Research, Lead Generation and Qualification.
· Customer Acquisition.
· Develop and Implement sales plans and strategies to ensure revenue in the region.
· Represent Company at Regional Conferences and Events.
· Compensation will be based on level of experience with opportunity to earn sales bonuses
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply Online