Montaigne Place Is The Leading Luxury Cosmetics, Wellbeing And Fragrance Company In Nigeria. We Are The Hallmark Of Sophistication, Luxury Makeup, Skincare Innovation And Sublime Fragrances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Tenacious & creative sales approach
- Driven and motivated by results
- Passionate about performance marketing
- Strong presenter and negotiator
- Excellent written skills
- Organized with good attention to detail
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
- B.Sc / HND in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Work with and expand current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business
- Knowledge Sharing, learning & development.
- Enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with industry knowledge.
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop new business proposals.
- Work closely with the client service, operations, editorial and implementation teams to demonstrate MP expertise at new business pitches.
- Contribute to the learning environment by identifying areas where there is potential for learning and building knowledge with others.
- Adopt the performance management scheme by setting objectives, participating in
- performance reviews and building a personal development plan
- Develop a sales contact plan direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
- Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the expert teams to develop a tailored digital marketing proposal.
- Work closely with colleagues in Montaigne Place to identify common new business prospects and cross-sell integrated search and affiliate proposition.
- Work closely with marketing team to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific business sectors.
- Head of Sales, Other Business Development Managers & Business Development Executives
- Marketing Executive who supports all proposal writing
- Group Marketing team
- Client Development team
- Network team
- Professional Requirements
- Ability to interact with and influence multiple sales channels
- Ability to manage and track lead generation and a sales pipeline through CRM
Deadline: 30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using position applied for as subject of email.