Mooreadvice, a 460 degree Visual Brand Communication agency specializes in integrated marketing communications, offline advertising and consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager, Technical will be responsible for acquiring new clients, Makin sales of Applications for the organization.
- Candidates for this position should have experience in emerging markets with new business development, client management and marketing. Candidates should have a record of exceeding targets and a history of new business lines.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate:
- A strong record of acquiring new accounts and growing new business lines.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and excitement about the opportunity to creatively build sales channels.
- Written and oral fluency in English.
- Comfort working independently and remotely in an environment
- An outgoing personality and history in building strong relationships both internally and externally
- Female applicants only please.
- Manages a team of analysts or developers responsible for the organization’s applications development and analysis function.
- Manages all application & projects in the Unit.
- Developing new products from idea to ready to use
- Marketing products to new clients and potential clients
- Prepare end day reports
- Conduct prospecting and lead follow up from sales led activities
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our applications and solutions
- Deliver corporate presentations and App demos
- Qualify and manage opportunities including writing proposals and responding to RFQ’s
- Monitor and report on all activities concerning the Unit.
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction through effective account management
- Evaluates existing applications to determine technical changes, schedules projects, resources, and monitors project timelines.
- Oversees feasibility researches, estimates project timeline and cost.
- Reports to the directors of Business Development and Director, Innovation & Business strategy.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Knowledge of department processes.
Deadline: 16th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com