GOS Projects- Our client is recruiting for An experienced Clerk of Works/Site Manager
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: LagosJob Description
- To assist in administrative and secretarial duties.
- Managing and screening of phone calls, inquiries, requests and handling them appropriately.
- Meeting and greeting customers and visitors.
- Organizing, maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming mails, faxes and posts, and corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Dealing with secretarial and administrative duties.
- Controlling access to the manager/CEO and act as the first point of contact.
- Scheduling meetings, correspondences and note-taking.
- Organizing events, seminars and conferences.
- Maintaining office systems, data management and filing.
- Delegating duties in the managers absence
- Typing of documents and letters
- Sourcing and ordering stationeries and office equipment.
- B.Sc/BA in any Social sciences or Arts
- Additional qualifications will be a plus
- Must be fluent in English speaking and writing
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft office and Internet.
- Ability to be proactive.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work under pressure
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: LagosJob Summary
- A qualified candidate who will undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of their main entrance.
- Serving as the face of the company for all visitors, the postholder will be responsible for making first impressions.
- S/he must have a friendly and easy going personality whilst also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- The goal is to make guest or customers feel comfortable and valued while in their premises.
- Keeping the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Handling the front office reception and administration duties
- Greeting and welcoming customers as they approach the front desk
- Answering complaints if any, and addressing questions politely
- Answering the phone and handling company inquiries
- Sorting and distribution of mails
- Scheduling meetings
- Monitoring office supplies and placing orders when necessary
- Monitoring expenses and costs
- Keep updated records and files
- OND/HND/B.Sc BA in any field.
- Additional qualifications will be a plus.
- Ability to use Microsoft office and Internet is a must.
- Ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Familiar with office machines such as printer, scanning machines, fax, photocopy machines etc
- Knowledge of basic book keeping
- Customer service orientation
Job Title: Clerk (Works/Site Manager )
Location: Lagos Island.
- Minimum of 4-5years experience architecture or working in a construction company
Your role will include:
- Managing risk,
- supervising projects on-site and ensuring technical details are strictly followed.
- You will be responsible for delivering technical excellence in the execution of projects from construction to building handover.
- You will report directly to the Creative Director on a number of projects, whilst supporting and advising the team on all technical aspects of the project in order to sustain the highest level of project delivery within specified time and financial constraints.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s which will include a list of projects
worked on, to: email@example.com stating role applied for as the subject of email (otherwise email will not be opened).
Application Deadline 27th March, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.