Whyte Cleon Limited – Our client, is a Multinational Catering company which operates international standard Inflight catering facilities, lounges and restaurants at Lagos’ Murtala Muhammed International Airport and at Abuja’s Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport. Due to its rapid growth and consistent business expansion, they seek to engage vibrant, energetic and bright individuals for the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology (Tier 1) Support Officer
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstations.
- Installing and configuring of anti-virus products on endpoints.
- Configuration of mail clients at workstations.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Server environment. MCSA certification is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of networking configuration and troubleshooting. CCNA is an advantage.
- Daily data Backup, Data warehousing, Off-site backup services and electronic vaulting of data.
- General knowledge of printer troubleshooting and repairs
- Knowledge of Social media marketing and commercial functionality
- Ability to learn fast and willingness to write certifications frequently.
- Basic knowledge of website administration.
- Basic knowledge of Office365 environment
- HND, B.Sc in Computer related courses or relevant IT certification’s
- 1 year minimum relevant working experience
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting IT related incidents.
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Job Title: Kitchen Steward
- Ensures a clean and workable kitchen area at all times by scraping food from dirty dishes, pots, pans, plates, glasses, flatware, service ware, preparing ingredients for the chefs and miscellaneous items and washing them by hand and/or the dishwashing machine.
- Report to work in uniform at posted scheduled times.
- Properly use and care of dishwashing machine.
- Ensures a clean and workable kitchen area at all times.
- Perform general janitorial cleaning, such as sweeping and mopping floors, washing worktables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks.
- Re-stock cooks; line and dining room service areas with clean dishes, glasses and silverware.
- Segregate and remove trash and garbage and place it in designated containers.
- Steam-clean or hose-out garbage cans.
- Remove and break down any boxes from kitchen and keep loading dock and dumpster area clean.
- Polish silverware, service ware, and chafing dishes.
- Properly store all cleaning supplies and equipment, i.e., mops, buckets, cleaning chemicals, etc.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or use of a hand truck.
- Follow all safety procedures at all times.
- Assist prep cook as assigned, prepping or putting away stock.
- Perform any other duties specified by manager or supervisor.
- Be able to change from accustomed shift to meet business demands.
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends and overtime as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Clean and prepare ingredients (vegetables, grains, tubers etc.) for chefs.
- 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of commercial dish washing is a plus.
- Must become familiar with and work with all kitchen equipment and machinery within a short period of time.
- Present a positive, professional image.
- Must be self-motivated and customer service oriented.
- Reliable and predictable attendance.
- Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions; skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Position is in busy, non-smoking kitchen environment
- Must be able to frequently sit, stand, bend, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear,
- stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, work with sharp knives and other objects, and walk.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and to lift overhead and push/pull, move lighter objects.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, cold and hot conditions.
- Remuneration is highly competitive.
Note: Only applicants with work experience in the Information Technology industry need apply.