dipoleDIAMOND – We are a Business Solutions and Training firm committed to finding cost-effective solutions for Startups, SMEs and Enterprises. We are “life-learners” passionate about technology and education and always seeking out better ways of solving problems. We believe in the power of technology to transform lives, disrupt industries, solve problems, drive growth, improve efficiency and create value for all stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- At least 1 year work experience in legal practice and related fields.
- Information Technology experience will be an added advantage.
- Manage high level correspondence.
- Structure, draft and vet service agreements and other legal documents.
- Provide assistance to the Managing Partner in analyzing, responding and sending out communications to clients.
- Manage the daily administration of the Managing Partner’s Office.
- Coordinate internal and external correspondence and communication relating to all business interests.
- Coordinate the development of periodic activity reports relating to all projects and business interests and bring them to the Managing Partner’s attention.
- Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing process.
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Represents the Managing Partner at meetings in the Managing Partner’s absence
- Maintain Managing Partner itinerary (schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and plan travel)
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents using relevant software package
Deadline: 31st March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com