DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Field Auditor
Locations: Lagos, Oyo and Abia
- .We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion & distribution of our products.
- The position reports to the Internal Auditor/credit control unit and it is based in Lagos, Oyo and Abia but extensive traveling is required in and around the region.
- Organizing and controlling the internal control process in the Area Offices.
- Monitoring of inventory for Medical Sales Reps (MSR) with accurate documentation in respect with FEFO / FIFO methods.
- Identifying internal control weaknesses and report or suggest necessary implementation.
- Conducting vulnerability risk assessment and internal control reviews on the inventory.
- Working with Internal Auditor to achieve the internal control compliance strategic objectives.
- Reporting any SOP non-compliances to the Internal Auditor.
- Participating in stock taking to ensure accurate stock position and compare with system balances and escalate any shortage(s).
- Traveling to different locations (within the Region) to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information.
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and affecting internal control.
- Receiving of Monthly stock on behalf of Medical Sales Representatives (MSR) from transporters and sign Goods Delivery Notes.
- Ensure circularization is done for trade debtors / retrieval of stocks where necessary in case of disengagement by MSR.
- Determine monthly risk exposure for the MSRs in conjunction with sales Operation report.
- Credit Control follow up for the wholesalers and debt recovery exercise for MSRs as instructed by reporting line manager.
- Any other assigned jobs by the superior officer.
Qualifications & Attributes
- Good first degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Possession of professional qualification, such as ACA or ACCA, CIMA, CISA, CIA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience in a similar role.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and review information pertaining to audits and audit reports.
- Strong strategic orientation, demonstrable leadership, interpersonal and financial management skills.
In addition, eligible candidates for this position should possess:
- Excellent problem-solving skill.
- Excellent communication, report writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in use of accounting package software such as SAP or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Deadline: 15th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (A well detailed CV which should include Biodata, Education & Work experience) with subject tagged Field Auditor-Location (e.g. Field Auditor-Lagos) to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.