Fadac Resources – Our client is a leading player in the electronics and home appliances industry in Nigeria. Specializes in the local manufacturing, distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands. Operates a number of branches that cut across Nigeria’s geopolitical zones covering major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Officer
- E-commerce managers oversee a retail company’s online sales and presence.
- They are responsible for conveying a consistent brand image that attracts customers by encouraging sales on the Web. Managers oversee a team of web designers and software developers who create the online transaction system and look of the website.
- To be selected for this role, you must be creative with a strategic mind and a desire to work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment.
- Previous e-commerce marketing experience in an online retail store
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- B.Sc/HND Degree in Marketing/Computer Science/Business Administration/Operations Management or any other relevant discipline
- Expert user of Google Universal analytics, Omniture/Mercado, Tagging Management
- Proficiency in Website development, Project management CMS systems
- Hands-on experience in online marketing, SEO, SEM & PPC
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written,
- Leadership capabilities, should be able to influence others
- Well organized project management approach
- Self-Motivated and result driven
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- An e-commerce manager will oversee a team of designers and marketers and is responsible for all online activities. This includes organizing promotions, working with shipping companies to reduce transportation costs and making advertising decisions.
- Web maintenance and troubleshooting are also ongoing for a website. Keeping your retail site updated for new mobile and computer notebooks is important to potential customers.
- Develop affiliate marketing programs
- Create and maintain an online business plan
- Staying up to date on software or data trends
- Keep current knowledge of online trends
- Updating website for new mobile or computer systems to appeal to current and future customers
- Provide analytic reports of online sales.
Knowledge/ Skills required:
- A general knowledge of online selling platforms
- Good IT skills
- Ability to maintain multiple streams of activity.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
Deadline: 31st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online