Electrical Engineer Job at George Daphney Human Resource (GDHR) Services
George Daphney Human Resource (GDHR) Services, as a division of George Daphney Limited, is an international corporate solutions provider with a focus on Human Resource and support services. We provide quality strategic and innovative HR and workforce solutions to both people and organizations throughout Europe, Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Must have at least 7 years experience in electrical engineering.
- Minimum B.Sc Degree/ND in Electrical Engineering.
- Good general knowledge of oil field operations in land, onshore and offshore locations
- Good planning and organizational skills, can work independently with minimal supervision
- People skills, demonstrate ability to work with diverse workforce effectively and coach and mentor.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to clients and project team members in fluent English.
- Perform, participate and contribute to oil and gas and marine related projects from engineering, procurement, installation, fabrication, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning in onshore, offshore and swamp environments.
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and installation of light/heavy duty equipment and machinery.
- Responsible for new product/system design, configuration, testing, installation, commissioning and start up
- Create design documentation including engineered drawings, specifications and test procedures and verify drawings conform to project specifications
- Prepare electrical design calculations and reports.
This position offers a highly competitive compensation and benefit package commensurate with what is to be expected in the Oil & Gas industry.
Deadline: 30th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org