GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Modernization Manager
Ref No: 3069256
Job Function: Environmental Health & Safety
Business Segment: Corporate Global Law & Policy
- The One EHS Learning Team develops and facilitates world-class EHS learning solutions for GE.
- The Global EHS Training Modernization and Simplification leader will work with the entire EHS organization to modernize and simplify our training delivery by identifying alternative modalities, platforms and methods that serve the learner best.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent related experience) and 3-5 years of EHS experience
- Minimum 2 years experience delivering training to professionalsâÂ€¢ Experience using multiple media formats and systems (video, web, online, app, etc.)
- 2-4 years experience in adult learning and teaching principles
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to build and manage mission based teams effectively
- Understanding of GE Learning and Gensuite Training Tracker tools
- Strong project management skills
- Execution-focused, ability to work to pressing timelines
- Ability to identify stakeholder needs and identify effective/relevant solutions to meet them
- Experience communicating with or training global audiences
- Ability to manage outside vendors, budget, billing
- Bilingual/multilingual a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and successfully
- Understanding of digital landscape and what’s possible
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally, as requiredSkilled at working with all levels within the Company, building relationships, and influencing.
- This role will lead our modernization strategy, identifying tools, media options, and other systems and methods that will enable on-demand learning for the entire GE population.
- Build an overarching modernization strategy that delivers better simplification and better outcomes
- Develop a library of alternatives or complements to “traditional training” methods while applying learning design principles, prioritizing regulatory learning
- Drive innovation and excellence with the development and incorporation of new learning technologies in the adult learning setting
- Identify and employ alternative delivery methods to enable on-demand, real-time learning offerings
- Simplify overall training delivery, measured by burden reduction on the Frontline user, and EHS frontline and business leaders.
- Measure efficacy of learning solutions
- Support the entire learning organization by developing courses in partnership with subject matter experts for a variety of delivery methods
- Understand and ability to work within GE’s LMS, Training Tracker
- Support and manage acquisitions/divestitures as part of the team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online