Monkey Media Limited is an international communications and entertainment company located in Lagos, Nigeria and North Carolina, USA. We give a whole new meaning to marketing communications and entertainment.
MMH Limited is a start-up firm that specializes in digital services for companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Specialization: Administration & Office Support
Job Type: Full-Time
Direct Reports: Managing Director
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining customer relation.
- Coordination with company staffs to run the company smoothly.
- Supervise the utilization of company resources to ensure uninterrupted operations and employee/work safety
- Assist the Managing Director in the day to day operations and oversee the activity of staffs and provide decision support to the manager.
- Ensure efficient, cost-effective, safe and reliable operation of the company.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and guidelines.
- Resource planning for manpower, materials and all other resources.
- Oversee the evaluation, collating and reporting efficiency, fuel consumption, etc. of the company.
- Conduct performance review of subordinates.
- Copywriting and preparation of official letters and documents.
- Preparing and proofreading letters and proposals.
- Management of social media accounts of the company.
- Managing of a team of people.
- Responsible for the profit & loss account of the company.
- Prepare weekly report for the attention of the Managing Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned by superior officers.
- Supervises and coordinates all administrative and management activities.
- Responsible for customer relations.
- Responsible for supervising activities of all staffs of lower level
- Must be female between the ages of 20 – 30 years of age
- Must be at least an OND certificate holder
- Must have at least 1 -3 year relevant work experience
- Must have intermediary internet and social media skills. Knowledge in website management is not necessary but an advantage
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Degree: Minimum OND
- 1 – 3 years of Experience
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of operations of the media and communication industry
- Maintenance and operations planning skills
- Cost and efficiency consciousness
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of safety, environment, and other statutory norms
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Proficiency in the use of internet and social media tools
- Office Management
- Customer relations
- Public Relation
How To Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: March 8, 2018