MYTILINEOS is one of Greece’s leading industrial companies with a strong international presence in four Business Units Metallurgy, EPC, Electric Power and Gas Trading. MYTILINEOS has been listed on the Athens Exchange since 1995. Today, the Company’s stock is a constituent of the FTSE 25 Large Capitalisation index. In the last years, the Company has significantly increased its turnover and profits, and its activities have substantially contributed to infrastructure creation across the country. MYTILINEOS employs more than 2,700 people directly and indirectly in Greece and abroad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Reference Code: FC 0218
- MYTILINEOS, one of Greece’s leading industrial companies with a strong international presence in four Business Units, Metallurgy, EPC, Electric Power and Gas Trading, is currently seeking to hire a Financial Controller who will be based in Nigeria and work for the EPC Business Unit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- A postgraduate Degree in a related discipline will be considered an asset
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience (preferably in the construction industry)
- Good knowledge of Hellenic Code of Accounting, Hellenic General Chart of Accounts and VAT
- Fluency in Greek and English
The Financial Controller reports to the Finance Business Partner of the EPC Business Unit and is responsible for:
- Optimal financial monitoring of the projects in Nigeria
- Ensuring timely and smooth compliance with the company’s obligations to local authorities and suppliers
- Being present and supporting all on site audits conducted by the local authorities
- Managing all financial matters and communicating with the local authorities in collaboration with the local Operational Manager and the Site Managers
- Monitoring and updating all relevant labor and legal matters
- Preparing and submitting regularly Financial Reports to the HQ’s Finance Division
- Providing financial control and support of the Project Sites
- Financial monitoring of Clients’ and sub-contractors’ contracts
- Pre-approving suppliers’ payment orders
- Monitoring planned expenditures/costs and informing promptly the HQ’s Finance Division in case of excess or deviations
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com stating the position’s reference code in the subject
Application Deadline 15th March, 2018.
Note: All applications will be handled with confidentiality.