Grand Financial Services Limited is a consulting company that brings together a number of experts in various fields of business. It was established with the aim of providing support to companies, government and non-governmental organizations in the form of business consulting and innovation support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- The Receptionist will play a key role in the day-to-day smooth running of our office, maintaining high standards which reflect the professional and premium image of the company.
- He/she is responsible for organizing, coordinating reception and office management procedures timely, efficiently and pro-actively.
- This role is an important point of contact for staff queries as well as creating a positive and welcoming environment for GRAND FSL visitors.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Meeting & Greeting Visitors.
- Manage visitor’s access card procedure.
- Responsible for ensuring that the reception area is always kept clean, tidy and to the expected standard, free from clutter.
- Keeping inter call account up to date.
- Responsible for the maintenance and management of the conference room bookings system.
- Ensure that meeting rooms are kept to the required standards.
- Report faults found within the office i.e. plumbing, printers, air condition… and follow the necessary resolution procedure.
- Minimum of OND in Public Administration, Human Relations or any related field.
- HND / B.sc in any field is an added advantage.
- She/he must be friendly and welcoming.
- IT competence and computer literacy.
- Written and oral communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 18th April, 2018.
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- We have an exciting opportunity in this newly created role to lead the procurement of all indirect products and services.
- The role will be focused on understanding the needs, requirements and then working with key internal stakeholders to ensure we have the best value and service for all the resources spent.
- Always on the lookout for the office fault, items needed and take reasonable steps to ensure the needs are met.
- Responsible for obtaining best value for money for direct/ indirect purchases.
- Negotiate on new and existing contracts to drive down costs
- Identify new suppliers and cost saving opportunities by using market knowledge.
- Provide expert advice on purchasing terms, conditions and seek to improve processes of any current policies.
- Good record keeping skills.
- The ability to provide a first class service for stakeholders.
- Good business instincts.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- He/ she must hold a degree in relevant area.
- A professional procurement qualification is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th April, 2018.