Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Onisabey Enterprise
Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
- Provide analytic and research support for key strategy projects, market, trend, customer, channel and competitive assessments
- Structure and perform analysis and conduct primary research to uncover insights, identify and validate value creation opportunities for the Group
- Responsible for financial position to make better business/ investment decisions, as well as monitoring and assessing business performance and determining the matrix for assessment thereof.
- Identify key drivers through structured analysis and conceptual thinking to effectively probe problems and causes; work with Strategy Team & and Businesses to develop solutions
- Conduct valuation analyses and financial assessments
- Leverage desktop applications with high proficiency to capture and maximize critical thinking Communicate effectively and persuasively in a business context.
- Provide support in managing strategy development process
- Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights and analysis Responsible for processing and evaluating businesses, projects, budgets and other finance-related entities to determine their suitability for investment.
- Support preparation of senior management and board level communications
- Supports team goals and assessments
- Must be able to perform financial analysis at a micro and macro level to understand the financial health of the company and offer suitable recommendations.
- Recommend individual investments and collections of investments, which are known as portfolios
- Evaluate current and historical data
Qualification / Experience /Skills
- HND or First Degree in any of the following Management Science courses; Economics, Statistics, Business Management, Accounting and Finance or any other degree i.e. Candidates with a basis for Business Analysis.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in written and oral English.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
- Must be able to understand market trends and forecast
- Must be thorough in research finding and methodology
- Must possess a flare for numbers and be business savvy
- Must possess excellent numerical and quantitative skills
- Must be a critical thinker with good judgement and decision making
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Ability to collect, integrate and analyze information from multiple sources to create a cohesive, fact-based analysis
- Must be hard working and resourceful
- Must possess the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Must be a person of high integrity
- Must be a self-starter and a team player with proactive approach to work
- Develop efficient and effective cross-divisional relationships among core teams throughout the company including, Finance Managers, Managing Directors, Executive Directors and the Company Board.
- Is expected to develop relationships with financial advisory service firms, consulting firms, tax authorities, treasury houses, Investor Relations etc.
Deadline: 5th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.