Hewlett Packard (HP) Recruitment for Computing Area Category Manager in Lagos
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Computing Area Category Manager
Job ID: 3025026
- The Computing Area Category Manager (CAF) ACM is the key person between CEMA Category and CAF Country team for any topic around business management and product management.
- He/She is also the key linkage between functions (Finances, Marketing, Sales) and Category.
- The ACM’s mission is to define and drive the CPS strategy for the countries he has the ownership based on key KPIs (revenue, margin, WOS, market share, …).
- As key interface between country and CEMA, the CAF ACM must have a detailed understanding of the countries business landscape and the country’s needs (Competition, product, feature, price, …) and ensure those are well understood by CEMA Central Category.
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Finance
- Typically 5-8 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning
- Consumer and/or Commercial partner management expertise OR End User Account management as an alternative
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, computing vendors, and channel business
- Business Planning skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting
- Financial planning and modelling skills
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers and partners
- Strong Communication skills at any level (internally and externally), Public speaking
- Professionalism & Teamwork
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Research, Writing
- From Quarterly business plan (Game Plan) to Operational excellence (Right product with the right price at the right moment)
- Drives the Product portfolio, Product offering, Product mix
- Drives strategic initiative execution in the countries
- Controls Product Pricing and Margin, Promotion
- Ensures smooth Product introduction & End Of Life
- Supports Sales and marketing (Documentation, product trainings, presentation to customers/partners, …)
- Manage relationship with key Alliances partner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online